peach soy sorbet
what you need
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 pound frozen unsweetened peach slices
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Frozen Dessert program or lowest speed.
- Turn machine on and let it complete programmed cycle or process on highest speed, using tamper to press ingredients into blades.
- In about 30 to 60 seconds, sound of motor will change and 4 mounds should form
- Stop machine.
- Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.