pecan pie monkey bread
what you need
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury Grands! Homestyle Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a 12-cup fluted Bundt cake pan with cooking spray.
- Place 1/2 cup brown sugar in a large resealable plastic bag. Cut each biscuit round into quarters and toss in the sugar until evenly coated.
- In a small bowl, whisk the honey, butter, vanilla, and remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar until smooth. Place half of the biscuit pieces in the prepared pan and top with half of the pecans and honey mixture. Repeat layering once.
- Bake until golden brown and the dough is cooked through, about 35 minutes. Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully invert onto serving plate or wire rack. Serve warm.