PEEPS candy canes
what you need
- 9 PEEPS Peppermint Marshmallow Stars
- 9 candy canes
- 9 ounces chocolate or white chocolate coating
- Additional crushed candy cane for topping (optional)
- Mike and Ike Merry Mix candies (optional)
- Prepare a baking sheet and line with wax or parchment paper.
- Remove PEEPS from packages.
- Lie candy canes out flat on baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate coating according to package directions.
- Dip a PEEPS Peppermint Marshmallow Star into chocolate coating and then place on the rounded end of a candy cane.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy canes if desired.
- Allow at least 30 minutes to dry.
Substitute with white chocolate coating. Another idea: with finished goods, fill clear jar with Mike and Ike Merry Mix and insert canes for a quick place setting decoration.