PEEPS festive holiday wreath
what you need
- 36 PEEPS Peppermint Marshmallow Stars
- 3-4 yards ribbon or a large bow
- Heavy duty cardboard, approximately 24 inches long, cut into the shape of a candy cane
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Trace desired shape (such as a candy cane) on a heavy-duty piece of cardboard.
- Cut out your shape. This step should be done by an adult.
- Open packages of PEEPS and lay them out on shape to determine exactly how many you will need.
- Plug in and heat up hot glue gun. This step should be done by an adult.
- Once glue gun is heated, add glue to cardboard shape a small amount at a time and glue on PEEPS Peppermint Marshmallow Stars.
- Once shape is covered in PEEPS, add on any optional décor items, such as ribbon or bows.
You can use a box that you have on hand or a piece of foam core board from the craft store.
Wreaths aren’t just for the outdoors, display indoors as well.