poached shrimp po' boys
what you need
- 1 pkg. frozen Market Pantry Raw Large Peeled & Deveined Shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper sauce, plus more for serving
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Market Pantry Demi Wheat French Breads, halved and split crosswise
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 12 Market Pantry Hamburger Dill Pickle Ovals
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add shrimp, reduce heat to simmer and cook, stirring, until just opaque throughout, about 3 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water until
- cool and drain again.
- In a medium bowl, whisk yogurt and hot sauce. Fold in shrimp and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toast bread in a toaster oven or oven. Divide shrimp among bread and top with lettuce, tomato, pickles and more hot sauce.