pork steaks with squashed quinoa
what you need
- 1 whole (18.4 ounce) pork tenderloin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen Archer Farms Barley & Red Rice Quinoa Blend with Sea Salt and Olive Oil
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen Archer Farms Butternut Squash
- Cut pork into 1-inch thick slices at an angle to form 8 “steak” medallions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil, then add pork in a single layer. Cook, turning once, until browned and no longer pink in center, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate and drizzle with steak sauce.
- To the hot skillet, add quinoa blend, squash and 1/4 cup water. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring and scraping browned bits from pan, until heated through, about 5 minutes. Divide among serving plates and top with pork steaks and its sauce.