pot o' gold deviled eggs
what you need
- 8 large Simply Balanced hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup diced avocado
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced ham
- 1 tablespoon minced scallion
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Lime zest
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Smoked or sweet paprika
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop out yolks and transfer to medium bowl.
- Mash yolks with avocado, mayonnaise, ham, lime juice and zest, and salt and pepper and mound in egg white halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika
For visual panache, leave avocado out of some yolks and serve the “golden” eggs on a platter beside the green variety.