pumpkin cheesecake oatmeal
what you need
- 1/2 cup Quaker Oats Old Fashioned or 1/4 cup Quaker Steel Cut Oats
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon Graham crackers, crumbled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Prepare oatmeal as usual.
- Stir in pumpkin puree, brown sugar, pumpkin spice and vanilla.
- Top with crumbled Graham crackers and a dollop of whipped cream cheese, then sprinkle with chopped pecans.