- Active Time 5m
- Total Time 15m
- 1 Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolate Fudge toaster pastry
- 2 Keebler Town House Toppers Original crackers
- 1 miniature marshmallow
- 2 chocolate chips
- 1 small piece of chocolate
- 1 red fruit flavored snack or jelly bean
- 1 snack pack of Keebler Scooby Doo! Graham Cracker Sticks Cinnamon
Use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut a heart out of the toaster pastry.
Cut mini marshmallow in half. Stick chocolate chips into marshmallow halves and press into toaster pastry.
Cut the top off of the piece of chocolate and place cut side down for nose.
Place the Keebler Town House Toppers crackers upside down for ears.
Cut the fruit flavored snack to look like the tongue.
Open snack pack of Scooby-Doo! Graham Cracker Sticks and place in dish.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Kellogg's. All rights reserved.