puree and simple
what you need
- 1 package frozen Archer Farms® butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Market Pantry® pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (14 ounce) can Ocean Spray whole cranberry sauce
- 1 cup Cool Whip whipped topping
- 2 graham crackers, coarsely crushed
- Microwave squash as directed.
- Mash squash, honey and spice in medium bowl.
- To make parfaits, layer squash mixture, cranberries and whipped topping in glasses.
- Sprinkle with crackers.
- Refrigerate until serving time.