Ro*Tel hearty bean dip
what you need
- 1 (16 ounce) can Rosarita Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel Hot Diced Tomatoes with Habaneros (or Original), undrained
- 2 cups (about 8 ounces) shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Tortilla chips or fresh cut vegetables, optional
- Combine beans, undrained tomatoes, cheese, olives, onions, cilantro and garlic salt in medium saucepan.
- Heat over medium-low heat until cheese melts and dip is bubbly, stirring often.
- Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables, if desired.