hearty sausage mini quiche
what you need
- 1 package Jimmy Dean Regular Flavor Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 cup fresh chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook sausage, mushrooms and bell pepper in large skillet over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain.
- Beat eggs, milk and black pepper in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in sausage mixture, cheese and green onion. Line cupcake pans with 16 baking liners. Spoon mixture evenly into baking cups.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Use parchment paper for cupcake liners. Cut a 5-inch piece of parchment paper and press into muffin cups—spraying muffin cups with cooking spray helps parchment stick.