Ore-Ida savory fries
what you need
- 2 cups Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Golden Crinkles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Cook fries according to package instructions.
- In a small bowl, mix together oil and oregano.
- Drizzle over the cooked fries.
- Sprinkle with bacon and cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve immediately.
If desired, substitute chopped fresh oregano with chopped fresh thyme, basil or flat-leaf parsley.
Crumble 2 slices of cooked bacon to yield about 2 tablespoons.