savory spinach rolls
what you need
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed (Pepperidge Farms)
- 3/4 cup Archer Farms® Spinach Dip
- Fold the puff pastry. Spread the spinach dip over it in an even layer. Roll the pastry into a log and wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Freeze until very firm, at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Thaw the spinach roll at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- With a serrated knife, cut the roll into 18 (1/2-inch) slices. Place on the prepared baking sheet, spacing 1 inch apart.
- Bake until golden brown, about 40 minutes. Cool completely on the pan on a wire rack.