short-cut sparkly rugelach
what you need
- 3 tablespoons Archer Farms Oregon Marion Blackberry Preserves
- 1 ready-to-roll pie crust
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon blue sugar sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread preserves all over crust. In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and 2 tablespoons blue sugar. Sprinkle all over preserves. Cut crust into 16 even wedges, then roll wedges from wide end to tip. Transfer to prepared sheet, tip side down. Brush tops with milk, then sprinkle with remaining teaspoon blue sugar.
- Bake until golden on top and cooked through in center, about 25 minutes. Immediately transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
The rugelach can keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days.