shrimp avocado chopped salad
what you need
- 1 (12 ounce) package Market Pantry frozen Cooked Salad Shrimp
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Dash pepper
- 1 avocado
- About 1 cup grape tomatoes
- Fresh cilantro, about 1/4 of a bunch
- 2 green onions
- Fill large bowl about halfway with cold water. Add shrimp. Set aside 10 to 15 minutes for shrimp to thaw.
- Meanwhile, combine oil, vinegar, lime juice, salt, cumin and pepper in small bowl or glass jar. Whisk or shake to blend.
- Chop avocado, tomatoes, cilantro and green onions.
- Drain shrimp; chop and return to bowl. Add chopped vegetables. Drizzle with dressing. Toss and serve.
Buy jumbo shrimp, if desired. Thaw, skewer and heat on the grill before adding to salad.