shrimp scampi crostini
what you need
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed with a press
- 1 pkg. frozen Market Pantry Raw Large Peeled & Deveined Shrimp, thawed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Market Pantry Demi French Bread, cut into 20 1/2-inch slices
- 1 lemon
- Melt butter with oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring, 10 seconds. Add shrimp, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring, until just opaque throughout, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Toast bread slices in a toaster oven or oven. Top each with 3 to 4 shrimp and drizzle with pan sauces. Grate lemon zest directly over shrimp, then squeeze some lemon juice on top. Serve immediately.