simple layered fiesta salad
what you need
- 6 cups loosely packed torn romaine lettuce
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed, drained
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Taco Bell Home Originals Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup Kraft Natural Three Cheese Crumbles
- 1/2 cup Kraft Classic Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup broken tortilla chips
- Place lettuce in clear serving bowl or on platter.
- Cover with layers of beans, corn, chicken, salsa and cheese.
- Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with chips.