simple strawberry shortcake
what you need
- 4 Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry toaster pastries
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup frozen fat-free non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Use 1 3/4 - 2-inch cookie cutter(s) coated with cooking spray to cut 8 desired shapes from toaster pastries. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir together strawberries and sugar.
- Place 1 toaster pastry shape in each of 4 dessert dishes. Spoon strawberries on top. Add dollop of whipped topping to each dish.
- Stand remaining toaster pastry shapes in whipped topping. Serve immediately.