sloppy joe slider pull aparts
what you need
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 (15 ounce) can Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) package Hawaiian dinner rolls (in tray)
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in sloppy joe sauce; heat through.
- Remove attached rolls from package; do not separate. Cut in half horizontally leaving bottom half slightly thicker than top half. Spread beef mixture evenly over bottom of rolls. Place top of rolls over beef.
- Place on serving platter. Have fun pulling sliders apart following roll indentations or cut apart using serrated knife.