smoky mac & cheese with peas
what you need
- 1 (21 ounce) package Hormel Country Crock Elbow Macaroni and Cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spoon macaroni and cheese into 1-quart casserole dish. Stir in frozen peas, paprika and cayenne pepper (if using).
- In small bowl combine breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over macaroni and cheese mixture. Sprinkle with paprika (if using).
- Bake about 20 minutes or until warmed through and crumbs are golden.