what you need
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Smoked Bacon Ranch Sandwich Spread & Dip, divided
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 10 small dinner rolls, sliced and warmed
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 2 1/2 slices smoked gouda cheese, cut into quarters
- Work 1/4 cup sandwich spread into ground meat. Form 10 small patties (approximately 1/4 cup each) to fit rolls.
- Cook patties until well done; top with cheese.
- Stir remaining 1/4 cup sandwich spread into shredded cabbage; Place a scant 1/4 cup inside each roll. Top with a burger patty.
For milder flavor, use regular gouda or cheddar cheese.