stadium hot dogs
what you need
- 8 Ball Park Angus Beef Hot Dogs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Heinz Yellow Mustard
- 2 tablespoon Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- 8 hot dog buns
- Prepare hot dogs according to package directions. Keep warm.
- Melt butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir until onions are browned and softened, about 6-8 minutes. Stir in brown sugar; cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- Fill buns with hot dogs and top with onions, mustard and ketchup. Serve immediately.