stovetop 'Baked' beans
what you need
- 2 slices bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15 oz each) Van Camp's Pork and Beans
- 1/4 cup Hunt's Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard
- Cook bacon in medium saucepan over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Add onion; cook 2 minutes more or until tender. Stir in beans, ketchup and mustard; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.