strawberry and cream empanadas
what you need
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons Nestlé Nesquik Strawberry Flavor Powder
- 6 (5 inch) frozen puff pastry squares, thawed, or 1 sheet (half of 17.25-ounce package) frozen puff pastry, thawed and cut into 6 squares
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend cream cheese and Nesquik in medium bowl until well blended.
- Place 2 rounded tablespoons of mixture in center of each puff pastry square. Wet the inner border of each square with water.
- Pinch the square together tightly to form a purse. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.