teriyaki salmon burger lettuce wraps
what you need
- 12 ounces Simply Balanced Alaskan Keta Salmon Fillets, thawed, cut in large chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Archer Farms Teriyaki Grilling Sauce, plus more for serving
- 8 large iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- In a food processor, pulse salmon, water chestnuts, panko and teriyaki sauce until finely chopped. Form mixture into 3 (1-inch-thick) patties.
- Place patties in a single layer in a large nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, turning once, until golden brown and cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Place each burger on a lettuce leaf, drizzle with teriyaki sauce, top with a tomato slice and sandwich with another lettuce leaf.