Thai rice bowl
what you need
- 1 pouch Market Pantry Ready to Heat Brown Rice
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken (leftovers or rotisserie chicken work great)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup Archer Farms Frozen Mukimame (shelled edamame), cooked and cooled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup Archer Farms Thai Peanut Sauce
- A few leaves fresh cilantro, if desired
- Microwave rice as directed.
- Mix all ingredients in medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover lightly and microwave about 2 minutes to heat through.
- Serve with a squeeze of fresh lime juice and additional peanut sauce, if desired.
These bowls deliver amazing taste and texture with a few minutes of prep! Serve with wedges of fresh lime, and quick-thaw frozen mango chunks for dessert.