three-cheese lasagna hoagies
what you need
- 3 cups Gobble-Bolognese sauce
- 1 Market Pantry French Bread, quartered and split crosswise
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) ball fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place sauce in a microwave-safe bowl and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave until hot, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast bread in a toaster oven or oven. Divide sauce among bread.
- Dollop with ricotta, arrange mozzarella on top and sprinkle with Parmesan.