toasty good muesli
what you need
- 1 1/2 cups Quaker Oats
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 (6 ounce) container Chobani Plain or Honey yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 small apple, grated (unpeeled)
- 1 small pear, grated (unpeeled)
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Honey or maple syrup
- Mixed berries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spread oats on a sheet pan and bake 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until lightly toasted. Let cool.
- While oats are baking, spread almonds on another sheet pan and bake until lightly toasted, 8-10 minutes. Set aside almonds to cool and coarsely chop.
- Combine toasted oats, yogurt, milk, apple, pear, flax seeds, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Divide muesli between 4 Ziploc VersaGlass or plastic containers. Top with honey or maple syrup and berries.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for anytime grab-’n-go snacks.