touchdown mini meatloaf
what you need
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 pounds ground round beef (85% lean)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Hunt's Tomato Sauce - No Salt Added
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters Original
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup Hunt's Tomato Ketchup
- 1 (1 ounce) stick part-skim mozzarella string cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line shallow baking pan with aluminum foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- Mix beef, tomato sauce, Egg Beaters, oats and soup mix in large bowl until well blended.
- Shape into 8 oval-shaped meatloaves, about 5x3 inches; place in prepared pan. Spread ketchup evenly over tops of meatloaves.
- Bake 25 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through (160°F). Cut cheese stick into thin strips. Cut strips into 8 long pieces and 32 short pieces. Place 1 long piece and 4 short pieces on each meatloaf to resemble laces on a football.