tropical muesli getaway
what you need
- 1 1/3 cups Quaker Oats
- 1 (6 ounce) container Chobani Plain or Honey yogurt
- 1 small apple, grated (unpeeled)
- 1 large mango, peeled and finely diced
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1-2 bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted, sweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons chopped macadamia nuts (optional)
- Stir together oats, yogurt, apple, 1 cup mango, coconut water, lemon juice and 2 tablespoons honey. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Divide muesli evenly between 4 Ziploc VersaGlass or plastic containers.
- Sprinkle with remaining diced mango, bananas, coconut and macadamia nuts. Then drizzle with remaining honey.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for anytime grab-’n-go snacks.
If your store doesn’t carry mango, substitute fresh or canned pineapple. Or use more banana.