turkey bean Tater Tots potato casserole
what you need
- 16 ounces Ore-Ida Tater Tots
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can cut green beans, undrained
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large non-stick skillet, brown turkey and onion until turkey is cooked. Drain lima and green beans, reserving liquid.
- Add bean liquid, sugar, ketchup, vinegar, salt and chili powder to skillet; bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, combine lima, green, baked, kidney and black beans in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Spoon turkey mixture over bean mixture. Bake, uncovered, 40 minutes.
- Top with Tater Tots; bake an additional 30 minutes or until tots are crisp.