- Total Time 30m
- 3/4 cup Hidden Valley Spicy Chipotle Pepper Sandwich Spread & Dip
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can kidney, pinto or black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheese, divided
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite-cut diced tomatoes
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 (20 ounce) package lean, ground turkey
- 18 taco shells, crunchy or soft
- 3 cups shredded lettuce, divided
In large skillet, cook turkey with onions until all juices are evaporated, about 15 minutes.
Stir in beans, tomatoes and sandwich spread; heat through.
Fill each taco shell with about 1/3 cup meat mixture, lettuce and cheese.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Clorox. All rights reserved.