Ore-Ida veggie totchos
what you need
- 1 package (32 ounces) Ore-Ida Tater Tots, or 8 cups
- 1 can (15 ounces) nacho cheese sauce
- 3/4 cup sliced black olives
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup hot pepper rings
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons prepared basil vinaigrette salad dressing
- sour cream for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Bake potatoes according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the cheese sauce according to package instructions.
- In a medium bowl, mix together olives, tomatoes, bell pepper, pepper rings, onion and salad dressing.
- Arrange tater tots on serving plate. Spoon warmed cheese sauce on top and sprinkle with vegetable mixture.
- Garnish with sour cream or guacamole if desired.