Velveeta chicken and broccoli skillet
what you need
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (14.6 ounces.) Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit Chicken and Broccoli
- 12 round butter crackers
- crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- Cook and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until done.
- Add water, seasoning mix and pasta. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover.
- Simmer for 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add broccoli; simmer, covered, 2 to 4 minutes or until pasta is tender and most of the water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in Velveeta Cheese Sauce.
- Top with cracker crumbs.
Substitute: Prepare using boneless skinless chicken thighs.