This is a fantastic screen easy to set up and use. We bought it for a camp out weekend we have on out property. It was a hit with the dive in pool party. We are in the lighting and sound business and have large fast fold screens for corporate events but wanted something personal that was easy to set up and take down for back yard parties. This screen was the perfect fit and a great value. We are buying a second one for larger events.
I bought this to use at a party for a patriotic video presentation and now also use it, when weather permits, for outdoor movies. I invite our friends and neighbors too.
Setup and take down is an easy breeze, although with the humid weather we've been having, we don't pack it away until the next day after it dries completely. We roll the screen onto a large heavy cardboard tube that carpeting came on. Yes, the screen was pretty creased and wrinkled at first, but with use and rolling it up rather than folding it, the wrinkles and creases are disappearing. Even when it was creased and wrinkled, it did not affect the picture at all.
Most important thing to remember when inflating is, as mentioned in many other reviews .... ZIPPERS! Make sure they are completely closed around the fans. When deflating, open them for the air to get out. And it really is amazing how that big thing fits nicely back into the duffle bag for storage. :)
TOTALLY happy with this purchase! IF it ever wears out, I will buy another.
Actually my title is an understatement. First of all I have been looking at screens for about 2 years on another website...I had no idea that Target sold these online as well! As a matter of fact, the screen I had been looking at is sold by Target too. The other screen was set up on poles and setup seemed to be a 2 person job which I was not interested in especially after having a few drinks while watching a game. This screen is so easy to put up and take down, it's riduculous. When I opened the box, I couldn't find the instructions so I just figured they thought it was easy enough to figure out so I snapped on the screen and just plugged in the screen and voila! Up in less than 5 minutes! The screen has a few creases from being folded but that is not an issue one the sun goes down and you are just watching tv. I ended up finding the directions so I'll look at them for care instructions later. The bag provided was ok but I'll probably get a plastic tote to store the screen. Again, I am so happy that I got this screen and it was an even better deal since I bought it as a daily deal. Our family watched the NBA Finals on it and everyone loved it!! Get this screen! You won't regret it!!
We recently purchased this item and I am glad we did. Our grandchildren loved it. They said it was like having their own backyard Drive In Movie. It was a great buy for the price. I was surprised by the size. It's huge! It's self inflatable and come with its own storage case. It was very easy to set up and take down. The first time we used it, we had problems with it standing up. I remembered reading the reviews about the the zippers by the blower. Once we zipped it up tight, it worked perfect. It fits in the garage, so if we can't use it outside because of bad weather, we can set it up in the garage.We love it and we are looking forward to many backyard family movie nights.
I use this primarily when I travel, it makes for a great TV, second monitor, or even better when sharing media with a few people.
The brightness is really great, it's definitely bright enough to be seen well even in a dimly lit room. This isn't a full size projector, so I wasn't expecting much, but it performs great.
The unit has HDMI and VGA which are life savers, HDMI accounts for 90% of my use, and USB the other 10%. It's handy to be able to plug in a USB drive and play any video files off of it.
If I had to knock it I'd say the fan is a little loud, but that's nitpicking.
You'll be amazed at how small this device really is. It will literally fit in the palm of your hand. It's battery powered which enables mobile uses. You can run videos or pictures on a whim, or use it for business related presentations and graphs. Has all the connectivity functions, HDMI, USB, and etc.
Got this cause it was in my price range and it was worth the buy. I bring this projector with my everywhere especially on my camping trips. It last for over an hour long letting me watch movies outside at night. Can't go wrong with the P4X!