Overall rating3.2 out of 5 stars with 32 ratingssafety3.7 out of 5 starsdesign4.5 out of 5 starsappropriate for age5 out of 5 stars
- 2.4 GHz FHSS ENCRYPTED: Worried about baby monitors being easily hacked, their video streams compromised, and scary voices coming on the two-way talk functions and screaming things at babies in the dark? With our 2.4 GHz FHSS encrypted, even if someone else is using a device operating on the same frequency as your Angelcare monitor, that person can’t see or hear what the baby monitor is capturing and transmitting. You can relax knowing no-one can see or hear your baby.
- 4.3'' PARENT UNIT: Screen provides clear night vision and easy access to settings. It displays nursery room temperature and alarms if it goes out of your preferred settings.
- LOW-PROFILE NURSERY UNIT: Can be placed on a wall or table top, watches over your baby while transmitting a crisp image that is dark or bright in the nursery.
- SAFE, NON-CONTACT TECHNOLOGY: Because the Movement Sensor Pad is placed under your baby’s mattress, no part of the monitor is touching them. As soon as the Nursery Unit is turned on, the monitor starts tracking movement and will only alarm if no movement is detected for 20 seconds. You can rest assured your baby is sleeping safely because the detector can’t be touched or moved by them.
- ONE-TIME INSTALLATION TECHNOLOGY: The Sensor Pad tracks all your baby’s slightest wriggles across the entire surface of the mattress without baby even knowing it’s there. It's a simple, one-time installation underneath the mattress, preventing any contact with the sensitive skin of your baby.
CR2450 : Baby Monitors
Baby monitors are a boon for parents. They help parents keep a check on their babies without being present in the room. With these monitors, you will know when your baby is crying, fussing, need a diaper changer or hungry. You will find a wide range of options at Target for you to choose from. However, there are different varieties of baby monitors of different shapes, styles and features. Here’s a guide with helpful tips to pick the right one. First up are audio monitors, they will help you know when your baby cries while minimizing background noise including the AC sound. If you want to keep the sound on mute, the monitors have a light-up system that will notify when the cries get louder. They come in both analog and digital and differ only in sound quality. To make your job easier, there are monitors with video and audio features. You can install them in the room at the right angles so that you can see your baby from anywhere in the house. Video baby monitors also have a night vision camera, amazing isn’t it? If you already have one, you can upgrade it to wireless monitors that work on a frequency of 2.4 GHz which is shared with a lot of home devices. There are other features too such as sensors, battery life, Wi-Fi, compatibility with smartphones and many others. Browse through our collection and find the right pick for you and your baby.