Cloud Island Faq
- What does the collection include?
Cloud Island features nearly 500 stylish, safe and high-quality products, including bedding, blankets, changing pads, decorative lighting, pillows, towels, bibs, bodysuits and more.
- When and where will the products be available?
Cloud Island products will be available in the baby department within Target stores, with an extended assortment available on Target.com
• Cloud Island nursery decor and bedding will launch in stores and online May 28, 2017.
• Cloud Island bath and layette items rolling out launch in stores and online August 13, 2017.
- What sizes will the layette be available in?
Layette pieces will be available in newborn–9-month sizes in stores and online. Target.com will offer additional layette sizes, including preemie and 12–24-month sizes.
- What differentiates Cloud Island from other baby brands?
Cloud Island focuses on safety, durability and comfort. The collection makes it easy and convenient for parents to create a stylish, personalized space for their baby, all for a great value.
- What materials are used in the collection?
The collection was created using a variety of materials, including soft cotton, muslin, velour and cozy knit fabrics.
- Can you share more about the Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX certification? Are all products certified?
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a certification system for textile products that regulates the level of more than 300 harmful chemicals; products that meet OEKO-TEX standards must have a skin-friendly PH, ensuring the products are soft and safe. All Cloud Island bedding, blankets, changing pads and play mats are Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX-certified.
- Is this replacing an existing brand? What is happening to the existing brand?
Cloud Island is replacing Circo as our exclusive nursery brand; the Circo brand will be phased out entirely. On August 13, Cloud Island layette products will replace Baby Cat & Jack layette offerings found within the Baby aisles of our stores.
- What will happen to Circo items on my baby registry?
When Cloud Island replaces Circo on May 28 (nursery products and August 13 (bath and layette products), we will try to replace any Circo items on your registry with comparable Cloud Island items. Check your registry after May 28 to see what’s been updated. For help from our registry experts, call 1-800-888-9333, available 7am–12am CST.