It’s what makes you, you.
Find a kit that’s right for you
Health & Ancestry Tests
Learn about your lifestyle genetics, trace your ancestry to regions around the world + more.
- Offers options to highlight information on your health, fitness, beauty, vitamins stats & more.
- Saliva-based test.
Determine the impact of specific foods & ingredients on your body.
- Get personalized suggestions from certified experts to better address your sensitivities long-term.
- Finger prick blood-based test.
Personal Wellness Tests
Get wellness-focused data in areas such as testosterone, metabolism, fitness, sleep, stress & more.
- Blood- or saliva-based, depending on the test.
Get it fast
- SHIPPING RESTRICTED IN MD
- Your unique Orig3n Nutrition DNA Test results will help you better understand:
- How well your body may be able to absorb and process vitamins.
- How your genes may impact weight loss or gain.
- Provide a sample for testing using a simple at-home cheek swab, send the swab to Orig3n in the prepaid postage envelope included in the kit, and receive results in about 4 weeks
- All tests are completed in-house at the Orig3n CLIA laboratory. No additional laboratory fees are necessary.
- Includes Ancestry Service PLUS more than 85 DNA-based online reports on Health Predispositions*, Carrier Status*, Wellness & Traits with just one test
- Before you buy visit 23andme.com/test-info
- Subject to 23andMe's Terms of Service at 23andme.com/tos and Privacy Statement at 23andme.com/about/privacy
- Accurate, reliable reports developed and designed through a rigorous process by world-class scientists and medical experts
- Provide a saliva sample using our at-home kit and send it back. No additional lab fee required. Results ready in about 6-8 weeks
- KITS NOT PERMITTED FOR USE IN MD, NY, NJ, RI. Test-taker must be 18+. Can be purchased with HSA/FSA
- Checks how your immune system reacts to 96 common foods - so you can easily find out what foods you're sensitive to
- Tests for food sensitivities - not food allergies - using IgG antibodies
- Easy-to-use kit you take at home - you don't spend time going to a clinic or lab
- Easy sample collection method - only requires a few drops of blood from your fingertip
- Results in just days - which you view securely on an online, HIPAA-compliant platform