- 6-in-1 functions: grill, air fry, bake, broil, roast, dehydrate
- Energy Saving: Instant appliances use up to 60% less energy than traditional electric ovens. [As reported] Air fryers use less energy than conventional ovens.
- Fume-free: only indoor grill with OdorErase carbon filter reduces odors up to 30%
- Monitor cooking: see-through ClearCook™ window lets you see cooking progress
- EvenCrisp™ technology: the crunch and tenderness of deep-frying with 95% less oil and even heating: proprietary vent technology circulates super hot air around food for even heating and crispy air frying results
- Perfect grate marks: bottom heating for true chargrilled results
Instant Pot : Indoor Grills
No backyard? No worries! Bring the fun BBQ inside with an indoor grill. Set up a grilling station in your home with an electric grill. If you are worried about the smoke, pick a smokeless grill that gives you the perfect flavor without the fuss. Smokeless indoor grills let you make restaurant-quality food in your cooking area. Choose a brand that you love like George Foreman, Hamilton Beach, Cuisinart and more. Indoor electric grills come in many sizes, so you can pick the one right for your space. For the best char-grilled veggies and steak, a sturdy grill plate is a must-have. Die-cast grill plates are durable and long-lasting. Some indoor grills come with a panini press too, making breakfasts and brunches a breeze. Stainless steel grills with nonstick coating are easy-to-clean appliances. Fat-removing design of some grills helps to keep off those extra calories. Glass-lid, smoke-less indoor grills let you keep a close eye on what’s cooking. Have a small space? It’s time to switch out the extra-large charcoal grill with a multi-purpose indoor grill. They not only save space but are great for all-day BBQs too!