What SPF is right for you? __________
No matter the level, be sure to reapply every 2 hours + after swimming or sweating.
The safer way to sun-kissed
Sunless Tanning ______
An estimated 90% of skin aging is caused by the sun. Get that glow without damaging your skin with sunless tanning products.
Top-Rated Sun Care ______
Protect your skin from skin cancer & sun damage with these sunscreens that are getting glowing guest reviews.
- UVA/UVB 2 types of ultraviolet sunlight responsible for skin damage from sun exposure.
- Broad Spectrum Indicates protection against UVA and UVB rays to prevent skin cancer, sunburn & aging skin.
- Chemical Sunscreen Absorbs into the skin, where it acts like a sponge to absorb & then release UV rays.
- Physical Sunscreen Made with zinc oxide or titanium dioxide, it sits on top of skin to form a protective barrier.
- Mineral Sunscreen Another name for physical sunscreen, these are made with zinc oxide or titanium dioxide.
- Oxybenzone A common active ingredient in chemical sunscreens, it may have potential health impacts.