About this item
- BURST INTO BATTLE WITH NERF PRO GELFIRE BLASTERS: The blasters fire hydrated rounds that burst on impact and deliver high-performance blasting to ignite your competitive advantage. Ages 14 and up
- 10,000 NERF PRO GELFIRE DEHYDRATED ROUNDS: Add water to hydrate the soft super absorbent polymer projectiles. They fire at a high velocity and burst when they hit a target. No pick-up needed
- NERF PRO GELFIRE FULLY AUTOMATIC MYTHIC BLASTER: Has full auto and semi auto modes, high-capacity 800-round quick-swap hopper, and removable rechargeable battery with easy slide-in, slide-out feature
- FIRES UP TO 10 ROUNDS PER SECOND*: Select full auto or semi auto mode and fires up to 10 rounds per second for extreme rate of fire and maximum battle overload in outdoor games
- INCLUDES EXTENDABLE STOCK, REMOVABLE BARREL ATTACHMENT, PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR, TRIGGER LOCK, AND TACTICAL RAILS: Includes universal USB-A to USB-C charging cable for the rechargeable battery
- CHRISTIMAS GIFTS FOR TEENS: Nerf blasters like this make the ideal holiday gifts or Christmas gift for teenage boy or girl!
Nerf and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
Includes: blaster, rechargeable 7.4 500mAh LiPo replaceable battery, USB-A to USBC charging cable, 800-round hopper, 2x 5000 round packets, removable barrel, protective eyewear, and instructions.
Ages 14 and up
TO AVOID EYE INJURY:
WARNING: Do not aim at eyes or face. Use of eyewear always required for players and people within range. Use only official NERF GelFire Rounds. Use only clean tap water to hydrate rounds. Do not freeze or modify rounds. Do not modify blaster. Impact from rounds may cause temporary marks on skin. Ages 14 and up. This is not a toy. Read instructions before use for important safety information.
CAUTION: Risk of Fire and Burns. Do Not Open, Crush, Heat Above 45˚C, or Incinerate. Follow Manufacturer's Instructions.
Do not eat. Keep away from pets.
Rounds may stain.
Requires USB-A wall charger (not included).
Q: What is the FPS of the gellets?
A: Yo, you have to be stupid @The Goat. Its feet per second and its not ten you rat.submitted byThe cool kid - 11 months ago
A: 10 and its not frames per second lmaosubmitted byThe Goat - 1 year ago
Q: is this for indoor or outdoor
A: outdoor. the little gel things "explode" on impact (as in they fall apart) and make a small mess.submitted byunimpressed - 6 months ago
Q: What happens when you remove the barrel? Will you have barrel options that affect the range?
A: i suspect the barrel does not affect the range in any way because the blaster uses flywheels and not bursts of air to propel the gelletssubmitted byunimpressed - 6 months ago