About this item
Clinical assessment is at the heart of medicine. Health professionals working in busy clinical settings, such as general practitioners, nurse practitioners and hospital doctors on-call, often have to assess patients under considerable time constraints. This book teaches the reader how to gather clinical information effectively, accurately and safely even when time is at a premium.
- Provides a systematic method of collecting and assessing relevant clinical information by suggesting
routines, including important patient-centred questions
- Focuses on common symptoms and presentations
- Treatment reflects the latest in evidence based practice (including latest NICE Guidelines)
- Specifically covers the clinical skills assessment (CSA) part of the Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) examination
- Written by an experienced medical educator and practicing GP, in consultation with a multidisciplinary team of medical students, GPs, PG trainees, hospital doctors and nurses
Number of Pages: 792
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Author: Knut Schroeder
Street Date: November 7, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-33-1686
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.