About this item
Air-frying food is an innovative method of cooking that is incredibly healthy because although it produces crispy and tasty results, it uses very little oil. Enjoy the taste and textures of fried foods without the calories! And although they are called air fryers, they also roast and bake, making them an ingenious and indispensable kitchen appliance.
Camilla brings her extensive recipe development skills to this cookbook and has created recipes exclusively designed and guaranteed to perform in an air fryer. There are recipes for every meal of the day and she hasn't forgotten to devote an entire chapter to all time fried favorites.
- Sample recipes from The Top 20 Fried Favorites section:
- Classic French Fries, Jalapeno Poppers, Beer Battered Fried Fish, Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Coconut Fried Shrimp, Potstickers, Old-Fashioned Cake Donuts
- French Toast Roll-Ups, Irish Oat Scones, Cheese and Cherry Danish, Banana Bread, Crispy Hash Browns, Perfect Granola, French Bacon and Egg Puffs
- Macaroni and Cheese Bites, Fried Onion Dip, Light-As-Air-Fried Parmesan Puffs, Bacon-Wrapped Dates, Fried Dill Pickle Bites, No-Kettle Potato Chips
- Walnut and Rosemary Fried Chicken Breasts, Beef Empanadas, Fried Oysters, Teriyaki-Glazed Salmon, Beer Batter Shrimp, Italian Sausage and Peppers
- Rustic Home Fries, Rosemary Parsnip Fries, Crispy Tuscan Artichokes, Fried Green Tomato Sliders, Fried Chickpea Polenta, Zucchini Feta Fritters
- Apple Fritters, Flourless Chocolate Fudge Cake, Bananas Foster, Peach Crumble, Fried Oreos, Salted Caramel Corn, Cherry Hand Pies.
Breakfast and Brunch
Appetizers and Snacks
Vegetables and Sides
Camilla also offers up expert advice on an air fryer pantry list, what to look for when buying an air fryer and best practices and guidelines for success making this the definitive cookbook for air frying.