About this item
- VERSATILE SIZE - This acrylic paint comes in a convenient 2 oz bottle and is sure to be a staple in your craft supplies
- MATTE FINISH – This acrylic paint comes in several modern colors with a beautiful matte finish - perfect for basecoating, stenciling, stamping, and more!
- SMOOTH APPLICATION - Use on a variety of surfaces including wood, canvas, terra cotta, and so much more. This versatile acrylic paint is the perfect addition to your art supplies!
- EASY TO CLEAN UP – Clean up is easy with Delta Ceramcoat! When you’re finished with your project, simply clean up while wet with soap and water
- MANUFACTURING – Delta Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint is proudly made in the USA and is water-based and non-toxic
- TRUSTED BRAND - For over 40 years, Delta has inspired decorative painters, home décor enthusiasts, and creative crafters with high-quality products. Delta Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint offers a wide array of colors that will give your projects a fresh, modern look with excellent coverage
Q: Is it worth it? Should I really spend my money on it?
A: Delta Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint is a premium, quality, acrylic paint formulated specifically for the decorative painter and craft enthusiast. Its rich and creamy formula provides excellent coverage and consistent color on all porous surfaces—such as wood, terracotta, plaster, and paper Mache'. Delta Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint dries to a beautiful matte finish. All colors are water-based and non-toxic, making cleanup easy with soap and water.submitted byPlaid - 4 years agoBrand expert
A: It is for the price. Its only 1.00 so its pretty cheap considering how much paint costs.submitted byhelper - 5 years ago
Q: Is this paint vegan?
A: Delta Ceramcoat Acrylic paints contain no food products, no by products of food,no animal products and no by products of animals.submitted byPlaid - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: Yes. It's also free range, grass fed and gluten free.submitted byCakester - 5 years ago
Q: Can this paint be used on satin fabric?
A: Delta Ceramcoat may be used on porous surfaces such as fabric.submitted byPlaid - 9 months agoBrand expert
Q: Can this paint be used on paper for designs? Does it bleed through the paper?
A: Yes, Delta Ceramcoat may be used to paint on paper.submitted byPlaid - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can this paint be used on plastic models?
A: Delta Ceramcoat Acrylic paints are not suitable for plastic.submitted byPlaid - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: can this be used for a t-shirt that would be washed
A: Yes, when used with a Textile Medium and heat set with a household iron.submitted byPlaid - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Would this work for a painting a ceramic mug then baking to set?
A: Unfortunately, not.submitted byPlaid - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is it waterproof? Will it be washed away with water?
A: Unfortunately, no. Delta Ceramcoat is not water proof.submitted byPlaid - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are these Matte paints?
A: Yes, Delta Ceramcoat Acrylic craft paints dry with a matte finish.submitted byPlaid - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can you use it on glass?
A: Unfortunately, no. Delta Ceramcoat is designed for porous surfaces such as paper, canvas, wood, etc.submitted byPlaid - 4 years agoBrand expert