About this item
- Poo-Pourri Toilet Spray leaves your bathroom smelling fresh and clean
- Traps embarrassing odors from invading the air
- 2 oz. bottle offers up to 100 uses; 4 oz. bottle offers up to 200 uses; 8 oz. bottle offers up to 400 uses16 oz. bottle offers 800 uses; spritzer offers 5 uses
- Created with 100% natural essential oils
- Simply spray the water in the bowl with Poo-Pourri Toilet Spray before using the toilet
- Original citrus scent features a fresh clean blend of bergamot, lemongrass and grapefruit
- Creates a protective barrier on the water's surface to trap unpleasant odors
- Does more than cover-up or eliminate odors, it prevents them from invading the air
- Made in USA of U.S. and imported materials
- To own the throne: Spritz 3-5 sprays into the toilet bowl on the waters surface. Proceed to use the throne as usual. The natural essential oils create a barrier trapping odor under the surface, before it begins!
- Precautions: No parabens or phthalates. Avoid eye contact. For external use only; do not ingest. Use in well ventilated area. Keep away from children. Never tested on animals (only stinky humans).
Spritz the Bowl Before You Go and No One Else Will Ever Know! Poo~Pourri's secret formula works by creating a barrier on the water's surface-trapping odor before it begins! Liberate yourself from bathroom odor, from inhibiting worries and from harmful ingredients. Contains no harsh chemicals, no parabens, no phthalates, no aerosols and no formaldehyde-ALL stink-fightin' good stuff!
Scent: Lavender, vanilla
Item Type: Air fresheners
Product Warning: No warning applicable
Capacity (Volume): 2 ounces
Lasts up to: Does not expire
Product Form: Liquid Spray
Package Quantity: 1
Power Source: Manual
Item Number (DPCI): 054-09-1784
Origin: Made in the USA or Imported
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
Still Pretty Good Product
4 out of 5 stars
Bean — 8 months ago
The product is still good...it's just not as good as when it first hit the market several years ago. Or, maybe it's that the original fragrance was stronger. Either way, still a fairly decent product.see moreof the reviewer's review