product description page
30 Useful Herbs & Spices of Thailand : A Guide to Their Characteristics and Uses in Cooking and Healing
About this item
- What are the herbs and spices that give Thai cuisine its unique character?
- Which ones have medicinal uses as well?
- Simple but information-packed descriptions and explanations
- Detailed close-up photographs to aid in identification
- Helpful tips for using and storing
- Recipes that bring together herbs and spices to create an authentic Thai flavor
Number of Pages: 191
Genre: Cooking + Food + Wine, Gardening
Publisher: Natl Book Network
Author: Hugh T. w. Tan
Street Date: July 1, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-43-6464
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.