product description page
31 Days Before Your CCNA Security Exam : A Day-By-Day Review Guide for the IINS 210-260 Certification
About this item
31 Days Before your CCNA Security Exam (IINS 210-260) offers readers a personable and practical way to understand the certification process, commit to taking the exam, and finish their preparation using a variety of Foundational and Supplemental study resources.
The book breaks down key exam topics into 31 daily review sessions using short summaries, lists, tables, examples, and graphics. A Study Resources section provides you with a quick reference for locating more in-depth treatment of a day's topics within the relevant Foundational and Supplemental resources.
Use this day-by-day guide to organize, prepare, and review all the CCNA Security exam objectives. The features of the book empower you to fit exam preparation into an otherwise busy schedule:
- Tear out visual calendar summarizes each day's study topics
- Checklist highlights important tasks and deadlines leading up to your exam
- Description of the CCNA Security exam organization and sign up process, includes how to use a voucher
- Strategies from the author help you to be mentally, organizationally, and physically prepared for exam day
- Conversational tone, making your study time more enjoyable