About this item
- Securely filled with small glass beads, not plastic pellets, for a smooth texture
- "Deep Touch Pressure” (DTP) uses gentle, distributed pressure across the body
- Box quilt design guarantees the weight is evenly distributed throughout the blanket
- Includes loops to hold a cover in place (cover sold separately)
- Weighted blanket dimensions are 48 inches x 72 inches
- Weight selection based on personal preference, recommendation is 8% - 12% of body weight
- Sizes and weights are for adults and not recommended for children
- Spot clean only
Q: Is it loud like a beab bag chair?
A: Hi Elisa, this product is not loud. The beads are surrounded by fiber to keep it quiet.submitted byAmerican Textile Co - 3 years ago
A: Nope! I have one and it doesn't make a lot of noise when you move at all.submitted byCat - 3 years ago
Q: Where are the loops? They are not present on mine.
A: If you don't see them flip over the blanket and they should be there. Should be about 5 on each side of the blanket (one loop on each corner and a few in between the corners). I bought a cover for it which I attached it to the loops at the corner and then one for each side in the middle (48-x-72 microfiber weighted blanket cover room essentials / Item Number (DPCI): 062-02-1656)submitted byAnonymous - 3 years ago
Q: what is the difference between this blanket and the $49.00 Tranquility blanket?
A: Hello Hollywood Mom, The Tranquility Essentials Weighted Blanket features a microfiber outer shell. The $49.00 Tranquility weighted blanket features a reversible outer shell that is microfiber on one side and plush on the othersubmitted bySealy Bedding Product Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert