product description page
5 Steps to A 5 AP Psychology 2018 (Paperback) (Laura Lincoln Maitland & Rochelle Solomon-Battersby)
about this item
Get ready to ace your AP Psychology Exam with this easy-to-follow, multi-platform study guide
5 Steps to a 5: AP Psychology introduces an easy to follow, effective 5-step study plan to help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to achieve a high score on the exam. This wildly popular test prep guide matches the latest course syllabus and the latest exam. You'll get online help, five full-length practice tests (two in the book and three online), detailed answers to each question, study tips, information on how the exam is scores, and much more.
Because this guide is accessible in print and digital formats, you can study online, via your mobile device, straight from the book, or any combination of the three.
5 Steps to a 5: AP Psychology 2018 features:
• New: Access to the entire Cross-Platform Prep Course in Psychology
• 5 Practice Exams (2 in the book + 3 online)
• An interactive, customizable AP Planner app to help you organize your time
• Powerful analytics you can use to assess your test readiness
• Flashcards, games, and more